Hi all,

Triggered by the discussion about "Stephan's new journal macro - suppress
creator" [1] I was looking at my own TW5s and found strange things.

As an example my guides at TiddlySpot. Relatively 'old' ones display the
creator ([2], [4], [6]), newer ones don't ([3], [5]).

I double checked [3] and [5]:

Username for signing edits has been filled in.
I did not fiddle around with the ViewTemplate:
* $:/core/ui/ViewTemplate/subtitle is tagged with the $:/tags/ViewTemplate
* the list in $:/tags/ViewTemplate contains $:/core/ui/ViewTemplate/subtitle

What am I missing?

Cheers,

Ton

[1] https://groups.google.com/d/msg/tiddlywiki/f2qjeiwn37U/8VUJcIZu5agJ