Hi everyone,

Most of the time, I use the sidebar search box to locate a specific tiddler
whose title is what I write in the box. And most of the time I need to
scroll down until I see the tiddler I want in the list.
If I'm not alone in this case, then it would be great to have as first
result(s) the tiddler(s) whose title better matches the searched string.

One solution I found is using this (with a limit of 3 matching results):

<$list filter="[prefix{$:/temp/search}limit[3]]" emptyMessage="No tiddler
with this prefix"/>

If you are interested, you'll find the search box inside
"$:/core/ui/SideBarLists", and you can insert the previous line there
(after the <div>):

//<small><$count filter="[!is[system]search{$:/temp/search}]"/> matches
</small>//

Best wishes,

Alberto