Hello,

this is my first post. I am using TW for many years so far. Incredibly
simple and useful.

Just a quick suggestion: how about considering (also) flattr, to help
maintaining the project?
I could not find a reference to that on the fund raising page
(http://tiddlytools.github.io/fundraising.html), hence here is my
suggestion.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flattr
http://flattr.com/

Thank you very much for such a great tool. Thanks a lot.
Paulo