I am baffled - why would my most recent posting here vanish (or have been
deleted...) without any notice whatever ??

Due to situations beyond my control my 2 instances of TWC have yet to be
combined into one instance.
My prior posting explained how I ended up with 2 divergent versions at
different hosted domains which had started as only a single instance.

Please correct me here if I am mistaken=>
TiddlyWiki has always stuck in my mind as a single-file type of thing, is
this correct ?

Bearing that possibly incorrect thought in mind and that I wish to combine
2 slightly divergent versions of my own TWC, please tell me:

- If I grab a copy of each file from my hosted spaces and try to combine
them as local files and save the result - is there anything special I must
do for this to work correctly as they've been set up for use online via
TiddlyHome ?

- Is it better for me to try and combine them on a hosted space because
they were set up that way - and if so, how do I cope with the PW protection
added by TiddlyHome ?

- Moving forward from here, if I wish to use my TWC minus the PW protection
of TiddlyHome, do I just grab the single file and move it to a new
directory ?

- I am considering if I should try using Owncloud for this and other stuff;
has anyone in the group been using that to host their TWC with the ability
to access, edit & save it ??

Thanks for helping me.

mark