Stephan, Jeremy - thank you! After playing around with Stephans comments in
mind over this past week I happened to watch the last hangout just some
hours ago... where Jeremy shows the update for the TiddlyFilters
documentation tiddler... and then you post on this here! Neat coincidence!

Just a note: While the link Jeremy provides does go to some documentation I
believe this github
page<https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/blob/6a63a459686f441d8bcdbe29f894cf671e5177de/editions/tw5.com/tiddlers/concepts/TiddlerFilters.tid>of
 his to the TiddlyFilters documentation is more explanatory. (NOTE to
anyone reading this: THE LINK IS TO JEREMYS GITHUB CODE AND IT IS OBVIOUSLY
NOT PUBLISHED/OFFICIAL YET.)

Again, thank you Stephan and Jeremy!

<:-)