Hi Again
...OK, thats to Erics explanation of the story.switchTheme class, I have
been having fun presenting information in different themes on my education
site....BUT...when the TW loads there is no theme set...so the page is
strangely disformed.....until I ht one of the links that includes a theme
switch command.

SO, how to define a default, inicial theme?

I have tried putting something like
<script>story.switchTheme("smallMenu")..... in the default tiddler...but it
does not activate the smallMenu theme....
In the default tiddler I tried including <<tiddler ZZZ>> where tiddler ZZZ
contains the switchTheme command...and again it doesn't activate...

How to set the default theme, that shows on newly opening the TW?

Thanks
Skye