Hi Eric..thanks for that offer...tried to find the problem myself...but
still no joy. Actually the offending TW is online at
http://www.unigaia-brasil.org/Ligar/ligarIndex.html - its not known to the
public yet, but you can access it directly...I´ve temporarily rmeoved a few
of the login checks to make it easier for you to see what is happening...

...for me it still open with a white page, while the default tiddler
(Inicial) tries to switchThemes...... to see it formated click on say the
green keyhole icon. The tabs are under the cog icon to the left of the
header.....

Thanks
Skye