Am Dienstag, 1. April 2014 09:54:58 UTC+2 schrieb PMario:

> On Tuesday, April 1, 2014 9:23:20 AM UTC+2, Jeremy Ruston wrote:
>>

>> There's probably steps we could take to automatically redirect older IE
>> users to the static pages (which would even work in IE6, of course).
>>

> I'd like to have the "automatically redirect"
>
> I'd like to have a popup before telling about it: "Your browser does not
support enough HTML5 to properly use TW. You will be redirected to a static
version." (Confirm) (Cancel)

If "Cancel" is pressed "Are you sure you want to try the full-featured
TW5?" (Confirm) (Cancel)

If "Confirm", and the TW is saved afterwards, this popup should not appear
again, as long as the browser remains the same.

The idea behind this is that the browser-detection will fail sooner or
later when newer browser (versions) appear. Having this stored browser
information, the user isn't bugged the next time the TW file is opened.