Hi,

The icon for hiding the sidebar is a nice addition from an UI perspective,
and it opens the way to further improvements.

I think it could be useful, for medium and big screens, to have in the
story river not only one column of (very wide) tiddlers, but two or more
columns of tiddlers. Something like the masonry of mini-tiddlers in the
Community tiddler in tiddlywiki.com

I guess it is not something easy to achieve, but what do you think of the
idea?

Alberto