> But isn't there always one Tiddler that TW5 sees as "Current"?

Yes, TW5 keeps track of the tiddler that you last navigated to. But that
doesn't change as you scroll.

To do what you're asking, we'd have to add some mechanism to keep track of
which tiddlers in the story are visible.

> The Sticky title theme does not work for me.

On browsers that support it, it sticks the title of the topmost visible
tiddler to the top of the window. See below for a screenshot. It's pretty
cool as it means that the tiddler toolbar is always accessible even as you
scroll through a long tiddler.

It uses "position: sticky", which has patchy support:

http://caniuse.com/css-sticky

Basically, it's been in Safari for a while, and is coming in the next
version of Firefox. Chrome seems to have no interest in implementing it.

Best wishes

Jeremy.

On Fri, Apr 25, 2014 at 9:33 PM, PMario <pmari...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Friday, April 25, 2014 7:40:08 PM UTC+2, Danielo Rodríguez wrote:
>>
>> The Sticky title theme does not work for me.
>>

> Jeremy showed it in one of the last hangouts. ... but I can't find it atm.
>

>> What is supposed it to do?
>>

> The tiddler title will stick on the top of the screen.
>
> -m
>
> --

Jeremy Ruston
mailto:jeremy.rus...@gmail.com