Hi Mans

Reading your comments on the Thread "A little help saving on php server"..I
see you use the UploadPlugin with store.php.....and would like to ask for a
bit of help...or at least confirmation.

As reported on other thread (TW not saving "\") I am having problems with
the \ escape character not being saved when I save using the store.php, or
more often storeTiddler.php system. But the thread has not resulted in a
useful resolution...as yet.

So, my request...could you put a bit of simple javascript into a tiddly,
including the use of the end of line  "\n"......then save that using
store.php (or store.Tiddler.php if you use that), then refresh the TW and
see if the javascript code still has the "\n" characters? In my case the
"\" keeps disappearing....totally messing up my code. As explained in the
thread, if I correct the code locally and then FTP the TW to my
server.....the code remains true....but on-line saving via store.php strips
out the "\' character!!!

These seems to have started since my server upgraded my php version.....so
could you tell me the php version of your system as well.

Thanks in advance
Skye