Hi Matabele,
Thanks for all the great ideas and implementation!
The only problem I have come across is that, in Chrome, the "this is
embarrassing" javascript error pops up if you do the following:

Open the GTD tab
Click the "todo" button
Click one of the plus signs (to add a Context, Tickler, or Project)

I wish I were good enough at debugging to help figure out why....
cmari