Suppose that I have a Javascript function that I want to be available
throughout the Tiddlywiki, for plugins that can use Javascript code (in this
case, ForEachTiddlerPlugin) to employ.  What is the correct method to do it?

I thought that the correct method was to add the code to MarkupPostHead.  The
following was what I added there, just to test that I had that part right:

<script type="text/javascript">
  function simpletest()
  {
  return false;
  }
</script>

To test it, I also made a copy of a call to the ForEachTiddler macro that was
working, and prefixed "simpletest() && " to an existing boolean expression the
macro call was using.

The result was that when I attempted to reload the Tiddlywiki, it would not
load at all.  What did I do wrong?