Hi Alberto

I looked at
http://hitsang.tiddlyspot.com<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fhitsang.tiddlyspot.com&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNHNmHxCAWXgIenoNQWRjRr6vtpVhw>

> It's cool. I'm impressed.

Thanks. Glad you like it. :-)

I wonder - do you know how I would hide columns in the (invisible) table
depending on if there's a value for the field used to show text, when
hitting a button?

I will use a skeleton for creating new tiddlers wich has predefined empty
fields (1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6) . If a field is empty I would like to hide the
corresponding column - and the button in it...

filter="[!fieldname[empty/no text value]]"/>
like this: <$list filter="[tag[sang]!1[]]"><td><$button><$view
field="1"/></$button></td></$list>  ??

I assume that you do things like that (hide elements based on whether there
are named fields and/or field values) in your Tesis tw5 on TiddlySpot?

Cheers Måns Mårtensson