Hi all,

I upgraded my guide 'How to make TW5 readonly' [1]

There is now a plugin which contains all functionality:

   - Hide the Sidebar tabs (*all* tabs tagged with $:/tags/SideBar)
   - Hide the Sidebar button
   - Make TW5 read-only (hide Page control buttons and Edit button)
   - Save the status (with a *special* Save button)

Cheers,

Ton

[1] http://tw5readonly.tiddlyspot.com/