Hi Branimir

You can try using the HTML entity for backtick:

<code>&#96;something</code>

The disadvantage is that the content of the <code> element will be wikified
-- that's why the HTML entity works. But it means that you need to be
careful to not include any text that will get inadvertantly wikified.

Best wishes

Jeremy

On Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 3:35 PM, Branimir Braykov <bray...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I think I hit the escaping problem.
> I want to put a backtick inside single backticks in my text so it becomes
> all pink and monospacedly formatted.
> I tried html entities but didn't work
> Is there a way to do it?
>
> --