Hi Ken,

The 'tristate' toggle Sidebar plugin is only three days old and did work
with TW5.0.13. I can confirm it does not work in TW5.0.14.
To delete the plugin go to the Control panel (cog wheel), tab Plugins. Open
the plugin and delete it. Save and reload.

I have to update all my guides after upgrading to TW5.0.14, so I need some
time to do that.

Check [1] (or [2]) to see the progress of upgrading my guides.

Cheers,

Ton

[1] http://tongerner.tiddlyspot.com/
[2] http://tw5tristate.tiddlyspot.com/