Hi Alberto,

My Javascript skills are non-existent. A long time ago I did some
programming in Basic and lateron Turbo Pascal but I never learned
Javascript.

A plugin is nothing more than a set of tiddlers packaged as a plugin.
I do it in a standalone TW according to 'How to create plugins in the
browser' (search for it at http://tiddlywiki.com/).

You can also have a look at [1] and [2], the guides where I describe my 2
plugins.
Hope that helps.
If you have any questions, just ask.

Cheers,