Hi Alain,

I'm not up to date with what's happening in the latest TW5, but as far as I
know, TiddyWiki is NOT good at multi user editing.  You will lose data if
two people are editing and saving at the same time.

There are servers you can run that make it work; tiddlyspace for example.
TW5 has a node-server version, but I think that might still not support
simultaneous edits?

Cheers
;Daniel

On 23 August 2014 00:00, alain delmotte <vangh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello
> I'm owned the very basis of information about javascript and some basis in
> HTML (and i'm French)
>
> I'm working in an association, non-lucrative and low financial capacity,
> we need a tool to share information, on actions we make,other association
> we meet , etc ...
>
> I try to found answer at my question but everything isn't very clear
> And i need to know :
>
> TW5 work on my computer, smoothly and stable. (and very usefull)
>
> But if i take him on a Nas server or in a shared disk, will it work ?
> If somebody work on the TW and save just after i realise a modification,
> my modifications will stay or not (if we don't work on the same draft)?
> (all the people will have all needed right on the folder obviously).
>
> thanks for answering
>

>  --

Daniel Baird
objoke: I had a problem and decided to solve it with threading. Now,
have problems. two I