> I've hacked in a removepostfix operator quickly myself and then noticed
> that most filters at this time are actually case insensitive. For my use
> case I need case sensitivity though. So I would like to ask for this to
> getting added to; maybe as the "cs" (case sensitive) variant as sortcs
> already does.

Hmmm I think it maybe a mistake that the prefix/suffix operators are
case-insensitive. For 5.0.16 I've changed them to be case sensitive. If
people want to use a case insensitive version the workaround would be to
use the regexp approach.

https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/commit/112a9a95d95e9f62f110c97a4faaf537c5c100b1

Best wishes

Jeremy.