Hi Mario,

Thank you very much!

The SyntaxHighlighterPlugin works for my tiddlywiki files.

But there is still a problem. While I tried to import the shBrushBash.js
from the syntaxhighlighter 3.0.83 distribution, I encountered an error:

Error: ReferenceError: SyntaxHighlighter is not defined

Could you please show me how to resolve it?

All the best!

在 2014年8月28日星期四UTC+8下午2时59分48秒,PMario写道: