Hello Eric,

now, this is great and inspiring!

Confirming fixes:
112 & 154: fixed, works, will close the issue (154) shortly
157: fixed, doesn't need testing, will close the issue shortly
160: fixed, doesn't need testing, will close the issue shortly
162: fixed, works, will close the issue shortly
161: fixed, works, will close the issue shortly
159: fixed, works; is it really necessary to surrond all the values with
%22...%22? Even one-word, like true/false or numbers, like
txtMaxEditRows:30? (it would ease migrating)
As far as I can see (from [1-3]), that would work as expected in both
versions of cookie-handling.
147: I'll report later, more investigation needed

I have a major problem though: I failed to save the new TW using
TiddlySaver in these 4 combinations:
Windows 7 x64 + Opera 12.17 +
either my PC with old Java (as far as I can see 7 update 17) or another PC
with the latest (7 update i-don't-remember-which) +
either old TiddlySaver I still use or the new one in the package.
On trying to save, the console sais:

javaLoadFile: TypeError: 'applet.loadFile' is not a function
javaSaveFile: TypeError: 'applet.saveFile' is not a function

javaDebugInformation() gives:

"Java Version: TypeError: Cannot convert 'method' to object

Last Exception: TypeError: Cannot convert 'method' to object

Last Exception Stack Trace: TypeError: Cannot convert 'method' to object

System Properties: TypeError: Cannot convert 'method' to object"

and that's in each case, including the fresh installation on the other PC.

Best regards,
Yakov.

[1] https://github.com/TiddlyWiki/tiddlywiki/blob/master/js/Options.js#L61
[2] https://github.com/TiddlyWiki/tiddlywiki/blob/master/js/Strings.js#L241
[3] https://github.com/TiddlyWiki/tiddlywiki/blob/master/js/Strings.js#L117

четверг, 28 августа 2014 г., 11:53:27 UTC+4 пользователь Albert Riedinger