Hi All,

My TW uses Erics TaggedTemplatePlugin to swicth the way the TW displays.
Depending on the tag.......there is a tagViewTemplate....that has something
like...

<!--{{{-->
[[tagView##PageTemplate]]

[[ToolbarCommands::ViewToolbar]]'></div>
<!--}}}-->

and, tagView tiddler has....

|Name|tagView|
|PageTemplate|tagView##PageTemplate|

!PageTemplate
<!--{{{-->
tiddler='RightMenu'></div>

....so in this case a tiddler tagged with tag should show the main display
area and a menu to the right.....defined in the tagViewTemplate.

OK.......I oftem need to force a refresh of a menu...say the right menu in
this example.......in a tiddler I am using the script......
config.refreshers.content(document.getElementById("rightMenu"));

In Firefox this works fine, on opening atiddler tagged tag.....the tiddler
shows in the display area, RightMenu opens, and after the tiddler does some
work, it refreshes RightMenu .....

In Chrome, I keep getting messages like "get is not defined", or "a
javascrip message "Cannot call method 'getAttribute' of null" and more
often the new new display opens on top of the previous one.....

Need to explain that further.......if I have a tiddler open (I am using
SinglePageMode) tagged tag1.....it will show menus and display areas
defined through tag1ViewTemplate, when I open a tiddler tagged tag2...it
should display menus and display area defined by tag2ViewTemplate.......in
Firefox thats exactly what happens....in Chrome....the menus olf tag1 stays
open and the menus of tag2 open on top of them.......making the TW
impossible to read or navegate.

Seems to be caused by Chrome not evaluating the getAttributeById
function......and ideas, workarounds?

Thanks
Skye