Hi Mark,
you can copy text and one image with the Pin Action.
It is a difficult to retain the format of a web page (or parts of) when
clipped  - it is a security risk to copy to raw html, so it is 'sanitized'
which removes all the styling. The end result can be a mess, technical
stuff tends to have unsophisticated layouts so these tend to have better
results.

Tiddlyclip is highly configurable, I have a number of different 'Actions'
that I use. I clip (sanitized) html to create lists of technical notes. I
plan to add some extra rules to the demo embedding  youtube videos. I also
plan to show how to clip notes and organise them into list. I also use
tiddlyclip to create logbooks for my projects which I will demo as well.

cheers

BJ