Hi Chris,

On Thursday, September 18, 2014 3:46:16 PM UTC+2, Chris D'Iorio wrote:

> I'm getting the above-noted error after importing a bunch of tiddlers from
> a TWC wiki to a nodes.js TW5 installation.

You can _not_ use TiddlyWiki classic plugins with TW5! ... TW5 has its own
codemirror plugin. .

> I'm also getting a raft of "WARNING: tag "$:/tags/stylesheet" on
> $:/plugins/tiddlywiki/codemirror/lib/codemirror.css
> <https://execcompkb.dyndns.org/#%24%3A%2Fplugins%2Ftiddlywiki%2Fcodemirror%2Flib%2Fcodemirror.css>
>
> should be replaced with "$:/tags/Stylesheet"" errors at the very top of the
> page.

Just open all tiddlers, that are tagged "$:/tags/stylesheet" and change it
to: "$:/tags/Stylesheet"  and the warning should go away.

> I also can no longer save new tiddlers (although their drafts are saved).

hmmm, no idea here.

> I fear this may be an RTFM moment: given how long I've used TW, I should
> have more familiarity with its mechanics, but I thought I'd ask in case
> there was an obvious solution to my problem.

Asking questions is never wrong :) Reading manuals is a good idea too ;)

hope that helps!
-mario