As far as I know there are no sections in the TWC sense and so there is no
plugin for it.

Am Mittwoch, 24. September 2014 11:27:35 UTC+2 schrieb Hugo Disanv:

>  I know I can create subtiddlers, but it isn't enough practical for me.

Can you explain this? What's so impractical about creating tiddlers instead
of sections? Can you even, maybe, show some examples on (e.g.) tiddlyspot
to illustrate that? Maybe someone can show you a more practical way?