I've had a go setting up the couchadaptor. It's fine getting it running on
a cloud CouchDB database (IrisCouch in my case), but it's not clear how to
get the couchadaptor in the heroku TW5 to handle tiddler saves and push
them off to the other database.

I've left an issue on the couchadaptor github to try to figure this
out: https://github.com/wshallum/couchadaptor/issues/1

Cheers,

J.