Hi Danielo:

Thanks for your positive feedback.

To consider beta versions is because some people ask in this forum for
migrating from early beta like 5.0.7 or so.

The target spec is the warning message will show only when tw- ... or tm-
... not correctly set.
But in some earlier version, the warning message will always show.
This is because the below filter has some bug in version around 5.0.13 or
earlier,
If cannot figure out the root cause, I will simply make a different macro
for such beta versions.

[<version>] [[5.0.16]] +[sort[]limit[1]prefix[5.0.16]] ...

Danielo Rodríguez於 2014年10月20日星期一UTC+8下午4時28分37秒寫道: