@mario

Jeremy saw the tin-can repository in one of the hangouts and said that the
TIN-CAN integration was possible/easy.
The last I heard was that TIN-CAN was open-source. I'll do some more
research.
Irrespective of 1984 type feeling, TIN-CAN is imperative if we want to make
tw5 a serious contender in education.
Lets give this integration our best shot.

Regards