On Wednesday, November 5, 2014 7:51:58 PM UTC+1, Felix Küppers wrote:

> Regarding the UUID: I did not even notice that, you have a very sharp eye.
> I will certainly take care of that. May I use your comment to forward this
> issue to the library maintainer of the uuid-generator I am using?

Yes. Which generator do you use?

You can use this code if you want:
http://chat-plugins.tiddlyspace.com/#UUIDPlugin
Its from here: http://www.broofa.com/2008/09/javascript-uuid-function/
testpage: http://www.broofa.com/Tools/Math.uuid.htm

There has been a collision report with the Math.uuidCompact() which calls
the random generator only once.
The above code uses a different mechanism.

> Regarding your question about my github.
> I currently have two TW pull requests that I am waiting for to be accepted.
>
> 1) Allowing to specify a template in the context of the new-tiddler event
> <https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/pull/1059>
> 2) Giving users of modal a chance to reference the underlying tiddler
> <https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/pull/1045>
>
> Because my code depends on that, I wanted to wait with the upload to my
> repository till I get some clarity about these requests.

I see.

-mario