By the way. The philosophy here is that a snapshot will be a clone of the
current filter used in the editor.

So say you want to create a mindmap or graph exclusively for a group of
tiddlers, then you would actually

   1. create a group and call it "graph xy" and
   2. then begin to tag tiddlers with "graph xy" so they are displayed in
   the graph
   3. and then create relationships

Note: the relationships are also displayed in other snapshots which share
the same tiddlers (see minute 2:50 the edge is displayed in to snapshots
embedded in the tiddlers "you will like this" and "New Tiddler" because
both share the same tiddlers). if you don't want that, create tiddlers that
are exclusive to a tag group.

Also note: all manipulation of snapshots is done in the main window.

I tried to cover all aspects with my plugin while keeping things easy :)

Felix