Hi Xavier

> Probably a very naïve question, but is there a browser constraint for not
> having a folder filled with the selected tiddlers in this case?

The standard browser download saver can only save a single file at once. We
could save multiple files in TiddlyFox or TiddlyDesktop.

I am interested in the possibility of constructing an uncompressed ZIP file
containing all the files and downloading the ZIP file instead. It turns out
that the ZIP file format allows for uncompressed files, and it's a fairly
easy format to write given the good support we've got for binary data in JS.

Best wishes

Jeremy.

> Cheers,
> Xavier.