Hi Felix,

Both elegantly done and very well thought out. Kudos! ^_^

(I assume one can, of course, define a number of views actually using the
same filter.)

Not sure how much this great plugin is related to tasks, but you could just
call it *graph,* *kraph*, *graf, *or *kraf* (k=küppers, f=felix ;-)

One more thing, it's probably a small thing for you but a big step for
humanity, being able to create a tiddler for a view in which one can put
some info about what we're seeing in the graph, which perhaps also provides
a button to open the graph-viewer with the corresponding view.

Best wishes, Tobias.