Hi Danielo

> One question: Is possible to make a node appear twice? Maybe allowing more
> than one ID. This could be useful to me because I'm creating a schema of my
> company DB, and there are a lot of properties with the same name. Having
> tables linked with properties that does not actually link them seems
> incorrect to me.

Well, it is not possible to have a two nodes with different names
representing the same tiddler. This would destroy my architecture. The
philosophy is: A node is a unique entity representing a tiddler. Otherwise
I would not know how to store the node or which caption to use in which
context or how to handle cases when the title itself is the id. It would
make the whole thing much more complicated than how it is already at the
moment :)

But anyhow, if you are talking about the same id in your relational db
model, then link from the same id. if it is another id (another table's id)
then you should create a new node table2.id and link from there.

Felix