If a tiddler is deleted and one of the grand totals is in error, the user
just runs the process again -- just like you need to refresh in Excel when
a key cell updates.

If you don't care about the saved total result, then the displayed total
will update the moment you delete a tiddler that is part of the <$list>.

If the list is running at the time the tiddler is deleted, the running
total and saved total will be automatically updated.

Yes, the value of this.addId needs to be unique to each set of init/sum/put
widgets as mentioned in the documentation. Maybe it needs to be rephrased.
Anyways, that's what the addId is there for.

Thanks,
Mark