Hi Stephen and Sylvain
A button bar would be ideal. Until we have that, I like Sylvains solution.
http:dtwig.tiddlyspot.com <http://dtwig.tiddlyspot.com> - warning all in
danish, we it like this:

<https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-w4UB-whpFac/VHeuH90WDsI/AAAAAAAABts/yaRVgahudwk/s800/keybSnippets.png>

Please bear with me, I have not inserted pictures here before. Sorry.
Now easy to find if needed, but very soon most of it is remembered. Easy is
good, learning even better.
I do realise though that a button bar could offer a lot more. Didn't we all
love quickedit plugin.

Birthe