Hi everyone,

I found very interesting how TheDiveO embeded the type "Font Awesome" [1].

I tried to do this on my own, and it worked, so I just share this in case
some newbie like me finds it interesting.

How to embed a font in TW5:

   1. Check for a font you like
   2. Visit: http://www.fontsquirrel.com/tools/webfont-generator
   3. Upload your font file (".ttf", ".eot", ".woff", etc) and select
   "Expert" option
   4. Check the option case at CSS >> Base64 Encode
   5. Generate your webkit: the output file is a ".zip" file containing a
   text file with the CSS code (stylesheet.css)
   6. Copy all text from that file into a tiddler
   7. Make sure the field font-family is what you want
   8. Tag the tiddler "$:/tags/Stylesheet" and change the tiddler type to
   "Plain text (text/plain)"
   9. Done! Your font is available :)

Regards,

Albert