In the first two weeks, the "Inside TiddlyWiki" IndieGoGo crowdfunding
campaign page has been visited from different 39 different
countries/regions worldwide and -- as of Saturday, November 29th -- has
raised $1630, which is 22% of the overall $7500 goal.

The top 10 contributing countries (by total dollar value) are:
   1) France ($520)
   2) Canada ($500)
   3) Australia ($110)
   4) Ireland ($100)
   5) Mexico ($100)
   6) Russia ($60)
   7) US ($60)
   8) UK ($50)
   9) Spain ($50)
   10) Norway ($40)

We are also closing in on the last few days of the "Jump Start" challenge
goal to raise the first 33% ($2500) by the beginning of December.  If we
can raise just $870 more in contributions, paid through PayPal (*), then
work on "Inside TiddlyWiki" can begin right away, rather than waiting until
the fundraising campaign ends in mid-January.

"If everyone reading this donated, our fundraiser would be done within an
hour."
    - Jimmy Wales (https://donate.wikimedia.org/)

While TiddlyWiki's user community isn't nearly as large as Wikipedia's,
crowdfunding *does* work, and many small contributions can add up quickly
to a substantial amount.

So... if you've *ever* used (or plan to use) TiddlyWiki, NOW is the time to
make YOUR investment to fund "Inside TiddlyWiki: The Missing Manual".

MAKE YOUR CONTRIBUTION TODAY:
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/inside-tiddlywiki-the-missing-manual/x/8816263

(*) note: Only contributions through PayPal contribute to the short-term
"Jump Start" goal, as they are transferred to me immediately, while credit
card contributions are held until the IndieGogo campaign ends.

thanks,
-e
Eric Shulman
Inside TiddlyWiki: The Missing Manual