On 9 December 2014 at 20:15, Tobias Beer <beertob...@gmail.com> wrote:

> UploadPlugin and its store.php script.  TW5 doesn't need UploadPlugin but
>> can still use store.php.  It's a bit fiddly to set up, but you'll get it
>> eventually.
>>

> I think it's not that fiddly at all if you already have a webspace and
> know how to access it...

Actually you're right Tobias, setting up store.php is mostly getting the
file permissions right and isn't too bad.  Getting UploadPlugin into your
TWC and configured properly was the main fiddly bit.  And TW5 means you
don't need the plugin installed.. so yeah Chris, read Tobias' instructions
and you should be right.

--
Daniel Baird
objoke: I had a problem and decided to solve it with threading. Now,