Hi All,

Many thanks for your advice. Having been on annual leave for the past few
days, I will now take a look at your suggestions.
I like the idea of storing them in the ./images/ folder.

I would also like to learn about the macros in TiddlyWiki and so will also
try the method of defining a global folder path for external images.
I am not sure how to setup macros but will give it ago and see what I can
learn.

Again,

Thank you for the help, advice and a point in the right direction!

Take Care,

Andy