Am Samstag, 10. Januar 2015 04:07:25 UTC+1 schrieb DaComboMan:

> I don't know.
> So far, i haven't been able to do an applied version of a wiki with
> Tiddlywiki as much as what Twiki seems to be promising.
> http://twiki.org/

So far I haven't been able to transport my whole furniture with my Porsche.
Is a Truck better than a Porsche?

See what I mean: You compare two programs with similar use cases (a Porsche
and a Truck can move someone from A to B) but different audience (people in
Mid-Life-Crises ;) to Movers). That's not a good comparison.

As Tobi suggested: Find out what you need and make your choice.