I don't give you what you asked for as I would have problems wit this.

You see: I see TW5 as a pretty generic tool. It can be tweaked to almost
anyones needs and I think there is no real learning path to make you a TW5
expert - except if you look into the source and understand it ;) But an
axpert user - I don't think there is anything specific required to learn to
become an expert for a TW5 for YOUR needs.

I think the best way to learn it is:

   1. Use it
   2. See what you're missing - try to get help for that here in the group
   3. Read what others are missing and try to help

I do not think, TW5 can be (easily) mastered when you're completely left on
your own and just have the documentation and source to help you.