I love this idea and would love to see some basic check box type stuff.

You want 'FancyFonts' Check
You want 'Calendars' Check
You want 'CrazyTalk' Nope

Or maybe better than that with the new baked in plug in methodology you
simply drag and drop to your new TW5.
So it would be 3 parts I think(maybe 4)
Part 1 - Download Empty TW5
Part 2 - Drag and Drop the Stuff you want to use like 'FancyFonts' and
'Calendars' to your New Empty TW5
Part 3 - Enjoy
Part 4 - (Optional) Add Content from Providers - So I package all the TW
Hangout Stuff I do into one package
Part 4 is interesting because you could have different fields of study this
way that are easily draggable to your TW5.
You need to learn Chemistry, then download Chemistry 101 for TW including
Periodic Tables and Interactive Chemical Equations.

The more I think about it I like a single page with drag and drop ability
for each "Things"
Not sure of the types of "Things" so I just lumped them all together.

Rich Shumaker