Nice to see everything up and running, congrats! Hope it is useful and
brings new users to the community.

@ PMario: Here you go (check the attachment).

I just noticed, there may occur some formatting problems with the SVG
versions of all posters if the used fonts are not present in the users
system, this applies to both the one attached here and the official one at
tiddlywiki.com/poster (the PDF version it is safe though).

I've been working on a few more surprises on my own' Ill post them here
when I get around to finish them. :)