I have a list of books to read. I order the books by: A - read now; B -
read next; C - read some day

Each book is a tiddler, and each tiddler contains a field labeled "order"
with the value A, B, or C.

I created a list of books in a new tiddler with the <$view
field="order"/> command to get a comprehensive reading list. This works
well. I can color the "order" with the @@color:red; @@ command so the order
stands out.

My question: How can I get the order of the books to be even more evident
by coloring the A, B, or C differently. Red for A, Green for B, and Blue
for C for example.

I think this would also be helpful in using TW as a task list.

Hope this makes sense.

Thanks

Rick