Hi Mario,

Thank you for filling in some gaps in my knowledge of the *vnd.* and *x-*
prefixes.

> Do you think, the railroad grammar should be a tiddlywiki mime type, or
should it have its own mime type. eg: text/x-railroad .. as long as it is
experimental.

I don't mind. An x- type would be fine.

> Does the grammar you use have its own mime type? Or did you design it for
TW?

I designed it for TW, basing it on EBNF
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extended_Backus%E2%80%93Naur_Form>. Note that
it contains syntax for linking to and transcluding tiddlers, so it really
is very TW-specific.

– æ