Tobias, I'm at a loss for words, thank you very much indeed.
I'm testing the script for the last couple of hours, finding
a minor glitch, as it doesn't show January expenses (first row).
 Could be I mistyped something, as my data fields have different
names (01 instead of Jan), though the other month rows work.
Again, Tobias, thank you very much.
sklpns