Hi there!

I intend to make a full translation into spanish of TW5. I've been advised
to translate the tiddlers working locally on node.js, after forking and
branching Jeremy's TW5 repository. However, TW5 nor node seem to work.
(e.g.:, I type tiddlywiki --version and get no reply at all).

I would like to ask you help to figure out what could I doing wrong:
My SO is LinuxMint 17.1-64. Git is previously installed, user and email
duly configured.

These are the operations I made, for you to check.

   1. Github: Forked https://github.com/jermolene/TiddlyWiki5 as
   https://github.com/PauDeLuca/TiddlyWiki5
   2. Github: Branched master as translES and established translES as
   default.
   3. Console: Created folder /home/pau/GIT
   4. cd GIT
   5. git clone https://github.com/PauDeLuca/TiddlyWiki5
   6. cd TiddlyWiki5/
   7. git checkout -b translES
   #everything ok so far.
   8. sudo apt-get install node
   #positive response. I thought that node would be installed along with
   npm, but it's not. I then install npm:
   9. sudo apt-get install npm
   10. sudo npm install -g tiddlywiki.
   #I get the following:
   11. npm http GET https://registry.npmjs.org/tiddlywiki
   npm http 304 https://registry.npmjs.org/tiddlywiki
   /usr/local/bin/tiddlywiki ->
   /usr/local/lib/node_modules/tiddlywiki/tiddlywiki.js
   tiddlywiki@5.1.7 /usr/local/lib/node_modules/tiddlywiki
   #I then check if TW is installed by:
   12. tiddlywiki --version
   #no reply at all. After checking with Jeremy, I type:
   13. node --version
   #but still no reply.

My geekness is totally overwhelmed, I fear. I don't know where the error
is. Any hint or advise would be well received.

In the meanwhile, I'll start translating directly on my local copy of TW5,
hoping the pain to join the translated tiddlers to the fork will not be too
much.
Thank you all.

P.-)