My guess is that a number of new users will encounter this problem, so it
would be worth addressing. A comment in the GettingStarted tiddler is
probably sufficient. Something like "If the TiddlyWiki you downloaded does
not behave as expected make sure you clicked the green download button and *did
not* use the browser save page function."

Best wishes,
Peter.