I can't quite get the code right to add the second "Journal" tag. I'm using
tags={{!!tags}} to pick up the tags of the current tiddler, but then I
would like to add "Journal". Here's what I've got:

<$button>
<$action-sendmessage $message="tm-new-tiddler" title=<<now "Tableau Product
Development Journal of YY-0MM0DD">> tags={{!!tags}} /> Button Text
<$action-sendmessage $message="tm-add-tag" $param="Journal" />
</$button>